A look inside the “GPI and Tally Interface” by Blackmagic Design:
All parts are soldered on the top of the PCB.
- Main processor: ATMEL 32UC3A0128, 32 bit, external SRAM interface, USB interface, Ethernet MAC 10/100 Mbps interface
- Dual-Optocoupler (4x): LITEON LTV827
- AXICOM IM03 Relay (8x)
- Three Port 10/100 Managed Ethernet Switch: Microchip LAN9303-ABZJ, with Single MII/RMII/Turbo MII
- SRAM, Marking D9DHX (MT48LC16M16A2BG-7E?, 256Mb, 133 MHz)
- Hi-Speed USB Peripheral Controller: Cypress CY7C68013A-56
- Texas Instruments ULN2803A Darlington Transistor Array
- 32 MBit Flash Memory, Spansion 25FL032P1F, SPI bus
- 2x TE Connectivity AMP 1840718-6
One interesting finding from this teardown is that the device features a full 3-port ethernet switch. It is therefore safe to use the second ethernet port to connect additional devices without the risk of collisions on L1.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.